Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hi. I just learned today that a blog is the best way to go if you're on the go, which I am in these summer months leading up to the FringeNYC 2008 Me, You & Eli productions in August. It's a little strange for the webmistress, if you will, to never have mastered blogging much less have even begun, but that's the situation. This is my first post ever. As I'll be in Quebec, maybe NY, and Vermont, this is the way to go if you don't have your own situation for sitebuilding. Or so I just learned from Jethro Hayman here in the village of Glover. Anyway, we'll have both places going, this site and www.meyouandeli.com (to be built again with Yahoo Site Builder, which Jethro explained to me is less usable when you're anywhere but at your own desk.) So, ok, we'll see if this posts. We'll see what happens.

No comments: